|Big Brother 23|
|Series Run||April 24, 2020 - June 20, 2020|
|No. of Episodes||11|
|Previous Season||Big Brother 22|
Big Brother 23, also known as Big Brother 23: Victors' Vanguard, is the twenty-third and final season of The Big Brother ORG Wiki.
- Big Brother House: Houseguests are added to a Secret Facebook Group and Facebook Group Chat together with the hosts. This is where they are informed of events happening in the game. Events such as competitions, twists, etc. are posted in a forum in the Big Brother Wikia site.
- Head of Household
- Power of Veto
- Expulsion: Includes the "Three Strike Rule" for voting and challenge submissions.
- Jury: Consists of the final seven evicted houseguests.
- Fan Favorite Award
- Returnees: As a celebration of Big Brother ORG Wiki's history, sixteen previous champions will come back for another shot at the crown.
- Split House: Returning from Big Brother 19, during Week 1, the houseguests were split into 2 separate houses, with 2 head of households, 4 nominees, 2 power of vetoes, and 2 evictions.
- Veto Entrance Ticket: Before the first Head of Household competition, one person could volunteer to sit out for a mystery power in the game. The power was a Veto Entrance Ticket, which allowed its holder to guarantee that they got a spot in the Power of Veto competition before the veto selection ceremony. Joe used it during Week 1.
- Extraction Competition: Similar to the Temptation Competition from Big Brother U.S. 19, from Weeks 2-5, the houseguests were given the option to play in the Extraction Competition. Out of the participating group, the highest-placing houseguest would be immune for the week, and the lowest-placing houseguest would become an automatic third nominee.
- No Man's Land: Similar to the Olympic Arena from Big Brother 6, while the main game was going on, the first five people evicted were secretly competing in duels based around the HoH competitions to get back into the game. The twist concluded during Week 6 with the reveal of the final duel between Ben and Joe. The winner of the final duel could also win HoH that week.
- Covert Operation Week: The Week 6 HoH and PoV winners were anonymous until after the season concluded. To keep the HoH's anonymity, everyone played in the PoV competition.
- The Battle of The Stars: During Week 8, the HoH had to nominate three nominees. At the end of the week, the nominees had to compete in a competition where the winner earned the sole vote to evict one of the other two nominees.
- Live Triple Eviction: After the Week 8 eviction, there was a live fast-paced Triple Eviction. In under an hour, two more people were evicted through a vote to save.
|1||FOR THE LOVE OF GODDDDDDDD|
|2||A Healthy Dose of Paranoia|
|3||Operation Birthday Bash|
|4||One in a Million|
Big Brother 3 & Big Brother 6
|Day 1||Day 7|| 16th|
Big Brother 13 & Big Brother 15
|Day 1||Day 9|| 15th|
Big Brother 2 & Big Brother 6
|Day 1||Day 14||14th||0||0||9||0|
| Day 15|
Big Brother 20
|Day 1||Day 21||13th||0||1||6||0|
| Day 22|
Big Brother 12 & Big Brother 22
|Day 1||Day 28||12th||0||0||7||0|
| Day 29|
Big Brother 9, Big Brother 15,
& Big Brother 18
|Day 1||Day 35||11th||0||0||5||0|
| Day 36|
Big Brother 1 & Big Brother 6
|Day 1||Day 42||10th||0||1||10||0|
Big Brother 19
|Day 1||Day 49|| 9th|
Big Brother 3, Big Brother 6,
& Big Brother 15
|Day 1||Day 7||8th|
|Day 36||Day 56|
Big Brother 8 & Big Brother 10
|Day 1||Day 56|| 7th|
Big Brother 17 & Big Brother 18
|Day 1||Day 56|| 6th|
| Chronic Messiah|
Big Brother 8 & Big Brother 15
|Day 1||Day 63|| 5th|
Big Brother 12 & Big Brother 15
|Day 1||Day 70|| 4th|
Big Brother 16
|Day 1||Day 77|| 3rd|
Big Brother 5, Big Brother 6,
& Big Brother 18
|Day 1||Day 78|| 2nd|
Big Brother 4, Big Brother 6,
& Big Brother 18
|Day 1||Day 78|| 1st|
Note: The seasons that the houseguests have won and are representing are in bold.
|Head of Household||Clifford||Nick||Mackie||Tasha||Brandon||Felix||Ben5||Slim||Nick6||Felix||Tasha|| Dan||Nick||None|
| Power of|
|Ben||–||Rep||No Man's Land||–|| Vetoed|
|–||Pydo||Tara||Duncan||–|| No Man's|
|–||Pydo||Tyler||–|| No Man's|
|–||–|| No Man's|
|Pydo||–||Ben||–|| No Man's|
5 of 5
5 of 8
7 of 7
5 of 6
7 of 7
4 of 6
1 of 1
0 out of 3
2 of 2
1 of 1
1 of 1
9 of 10
1 out of 3
^1 In Week 1, Clifford walked from the game for personal reasons. Due to this, House B's eviction was cancelled, while House A's eviction still took place.
^2 In Week 2, Trey walked from the game for personal reasons. It was prior to the nomination ceremony, so it had no effect on the week.
^3 This person placed last in the Extraction competition, causing them to become an automatic third nominee.
^4 Due to a temptation taken during the Week 3 Power of Veto competition, Nick couldn't vote for three evictions.
^5 The Week 6 HoH and PoV winner was anonymous until after the season concluded. To keep the HoH's anonymity, everyone played in the PoV competition.
^6 Due to a temptation taken during the Week 3 Power of Veto competition, Nick's nominations were randomized. If the veto was used, he was allowed to name a replacement nominee.
^7 Nick failed to make his nominations within the given 24-hour period, so he was nominated, and Dan, the runner-up of the Head of Household competition, took his position.